02 May 2010

slipping away

our little "miracle" baby obre slipped away from his broken body into the arms of Jesus on friday. part of me wants to question God at why the miracle a few weeks earlier if He was planning a Home-going even then. part of me was very selfishly glad i wasn't on shift when he slipped away. part of me could rejoice that obre's healing was eternal and not just temporal while part of me was heart-broken for mom...who watched and cheered marius' triumphal entry the other day even as obre was slipping away. days like these are rough...we have to trust in the Soveignty of the Father and yet our hearts cry out and break within us. please pray for Obre's family. and those of us who had to say another goodbye.

1 comment:

danieldossou said...

This story reminds me a case, last year, in ICU.And makes me think that the final destiny of men, is not just earth.
You nurses, who attend such situations, are strong.God bless you for the hard work.