28 February 2009

famous last words

last week i read a book called "the note" by angela hunt. the premise of the book is a note that survived a plane crash that were last words from a father. the note was short and sweet "t, all is forgiven. i love you. dad" the book was very good. thru her search for the recipient of the note the heroine of the book must battle her own demons and find some reconciliation of her own.

it made me wonder what my last words would be and who would i want them to go to. if i were to die today, are there any i should reconcile with? are there any in my life who don't know of or doubt my love for them? or should i instead send my thanks to someone? who and why? or is there some other word that should be said? again why and who?

this is not meant to be a melancholy note. it was to recommend a book and share with you some of the thoughts of my mind...it is after all "my mind out loud" hehe ;-)

ps. for those of you who recently have posted comments and found them gone, if they contained your email address, i removed them for your protection. thanks for the comments. they were read and appreciated. and your email is now in my email in a safe place.

No comments: