24 August 2008

welcome home...



above is the sunken ship just on the other side of our dock. then is the view from my favorite spot to sit on deck 7. and next is my favorite spot...deck 7 forward, starboard side
these photos are the midships lounge (computers and sitting area with tvs) then the only starbucks in west africa! and the cafe area just outside starbucks.



welcome to my cabin...room 4338. when you walk into the cabin, it is a hall with the two sleeping berths and sitting area and bath area coming off it. the first two pics are the two sides of my sleeping berth. the hall photo. my door and nametag and the sitting area.

and this is the M/V Africa Mercy. it is my home for the foreseeable future. from bow to stern is about 200 jogging paces. photos in order are view coming down the port road, then the stern, midship, gangway and bow.
so, welcome to my new home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you can't get away from us Canadians!
Nari